The 2011 college football season is now in full swing, with two weekends of play in the books. The Pac-12 had its first ever conference game on Saturday, with the USC Trojans beating the Utah Utes 23-14 in Los Angeles. The Week 3 schedule features conference game number two, as Andrew Luck and the Stanford Cardinal travel to Tucson to battle the Arizona Wildcats.
Here is the full Week 3 schedule for the Pac-12, with all games on Saturday, September 17 (all times PDT):
- 10:30 a.m. - Colorado vs. Colorado State (Fox Sports regional, ROOT Sports)
- 12:30 p.m. - Texas at UCLA (ABC)
- 12:30 p.m. - Washington at Nebraska (ABC)
- 12:30 p.m. - Missouri State at Oregon
- 2:30 p.m. - Presbyterian at California
- 3:30 p.m. - Washington State at San Diego State (The Mountain)
- 4 p.m. - Arizona State at Illinois (Big Ten Network)
- 5 p.m. - Syracuse at USC (FX)
- 6:15 p.m. - Utah at BYU (ESPN2)
- 7:45 p.m. - Stanford at Arizona (ESPN)
Oregon State is off next week.