The USC Trojans look to snap a two-game losing streak to the Washington Huskies on Saturday afternoon at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The No. 18 Trojans have lost each of the last two years to the Huskies on a last-second field goal by kicker Erik Folk, who is still kicking for Washington. Here is a look at the meetings between the two schools in the past decade:
- 2010: Washington 32, at USC 31
- 2009: at Washington 16, USC 13
- 2008: at USC 56, Washington 0
- 2007: USC 27, at Washington 24
- 2006: at USC 26, Washington 20
- 2005: USC 51, at Washington 24
- 2004: at USC 38, Washington 0
- 2003: USC 43, at Washington 23
- 2002: at USC 41, Washington 21
- 2001: at Washington 27, USC 24
The Trojans lead the all-time series against the Huskies 49-28-4.
Saturday's 12:45 p.m. PST game will be televised by FX, with Gus Johnson, Charles Davis, and Tim Brewster on the call. For more on the Trojans, head over to Conquest Chronicles.