The 2012 Pac-12 Basketball Tournament is just days away, but with two regular season games remaining, 10 of the 12 seeds in the tournament are already set. The Washington Huskies get the top seed if the California Bears lose to Stanford on Sunday, but if the Bears win they got the top spot. Here are the current Pac-12 standings and tournament seeds:
- Washington 14-4 (needs Cal to lose)
- Cal 13-4 (owns tiebreakers with Washington and Oregon, and would win three-team tie with Oregon and Arizona)
- Oregon 13-5 (locked in at No. 3; owns tiebreaker with Arizona)
- Arizona 12-5 (playing for pride Sunday vs. ASU)
- UCLA 11-7 (beat Colorado)
- Colorado 11-7
- Stanford 9-8
- Washington State 7-11 (beat Oregon State twice)
- Oregon State 7-11
- Arizona State 5-12
- Utah 3-15
- USC 1-17
The top four seeds get byes to the second day of the tournament, on Thursday. The bottom eight seeds fight it out on Wednesday, with crosstown rivals No. 5 UCLA and No. 12 USC facing off at 2:30 p.m. PST. For a printable tournament bracket, be sure to click here.
For more news and information on UCLA hoops, be sure to read Bruins Nation. For more news and notes on USC basketball, be sure to read Conquest Chronicles.