The Pac-12 Conference kicks off its 98th basketball season on Friday, with six of the 12 teams in action. The No. 13 UCLA Bruins highlight Friday's slate of games, hosting the Indiana St. Sycamores in the first game at the renovated Pauley Pavilion.
Friday's Bruins-Sycamores tilt is the only game of the day involving Pac-12 teams that won't be televised by the Pac-12 Networks. UCLA will open its season on Prime Ticket with an 8 p.m. PT tip-off.
Five of the six Pac-12 teams in action on Friday open at home, with the Stanford Cardinal as the only exception. Stanford hits the road to face the San Francisco Dons in a Bay Area battle at Oracle Arena in Oakland. Here is a look at Friday's Pac-12 schedule, with all times PT:
- 4 p.m. - Wooford at Colorado (Pac-12 Networks)
- 6 p.m. - Niagara at Oregon State (Pac-12 Networks)
- 6 p.m. - Wiliamette at Utah (Pac-12 Networks)
- 8 p.m. - Indiana State at UCLA (Prime Ticket)
- 8 p.m. - Coppin State at USC (Pac-12 Networks)
- 8 p.m. - Stanford at San Francisco (Pac-12 Networks)