The UCLA Bruins look to snap their two-game losing streak Saturday at the Rose Bowl against the Arizona Wildcats. Arizona is ranked 15th in Associated Press poll, 16th in the USA Today coaches poll, and is 15th in the BCS standings. The Wildcats are the fifth team on UCLA's schedule that were ranked in the AP top 25 at the time they played the Bruins:
- September 11: No. 25 Stanford
- September 18: No. 23 Houston
- September 25: No. 7 Texas
- October 21: No. 1 Oregon
- Saturday: No. 15 Arizona
The last time UCLA played five AP top 25 teams was 2003.
The Bruins have lost their last three games against the Wildcats, with their last win coming in 2006 at the Rose Bowl. Here are the last five meetings between UCLA and Arizona:
- 2009: at Arizona 27, UCLA 13
- 2008: Arizona 31, UCLA 10
- 2007: at Arizona 34, UCLA 27
- 2006: at UCLA 27, Arizona 7
- 2005: at Arizona 52, UCLA 14
The 12:30 p.m. PDT game will be televised by Prime Ticket, with Barry Tompkins, Petros Papadakis, and Rebecca Haarlow calling the game.
For more UCLA news and analysis, be sure to read the SB Nation blog Bruins Nation.