The Los Angeles Lakers' final game of a seven-game road trip just got a little bit easier, as Andrea Bargnani is out of today's game with a sore left knee for the Toronto Raptors. The Lakers are 5-1 through the first six games of their trip, and are 10-5 on the road this season. Here are today's starting lineups and injury reports:
- Point Guard: Derek Fisher
- Shooting Guard: Kobe Bryant
- Small Forward: Ron Artest
- Power Forward: Lamar Odom
- Center: Pau Gasol
The Lakers have used the same starting lineup for all 28 games this season. Kobe Bryant sprained his right pinkie on Friday in Philadelphia, but it would take something much more than that to get him to miss a game.
- Point Guard: Jose Calderon
- Shooting Guard: DeMar Derozan
- Small Forward: Amir Johnson
- Power Forward: Linas Kleiza
- Center: Ed Davis
Forwards Sonny Weems (sore lower back) and Reggie Evans (fractured right foot) are also out for today's game for Toronto.
For more Lakers news and information, be sure to follow Silver Screen and Roll.