After opening their season with 15 of their first 28 games against the National League West, the Los Angeles Dodgers branch out in May. They play 12 games against the National League Central, and they open their interleague schedule with a trip to the Windy City later in the month. Here is a look at the schedule for May:
- April 29 - May 1: vs. San Diego Padres (3)
- May 2-4: vs. Chicago Cubs (3)
- May 6-8: at New York Mets (3)
- May 9-12: at Pittsburgh Pirates (4)
- May 13-15: vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (3)
- May 16-17: vs. Milwaukee Brewers (2)
- May 18-19: vs. San Francisco Giants (2)
- May 20-22: at Chicago White Sox (3)
- May 23-25: at Houston Astros (3)
- May 27-29: vs. Florida Marlins (3)
- May 30 - June 1: vs. Colorado Rockies (3)
The Dodgers only have two off days in May, and play a stretch of 20 games in 20 days from May 6-25. The Dodgers have 16 home games and 13 road games during the month.
For more Dodgers news and information, be sure to read the SB Nation blog True Blue LA.