The Los Angeles Clippers have won six of nine games, and look for another win today at Staples Center against the Golden State Warriors. The two teams have met just once so far this season, with the Warriors beating the Clippers in the second game of the season, 109-91. The Clippers have beaten the Warriors 23 of their last 32 meetings in Los Angeles. Here is a preview of today's matchup, as well as probable starting lineups for both teams.
Record: Warriors 15-21 (6-15 on road); Clippers 11-24 (8-13 at home)
- Offensive Rating: Warriors 107.0 points per 100 possessions (15th in NBA); Clippers 104.8 (22nd in NBA)
- Defensive Rating: Clippers 108.5 (21st in NBA); Warriors 111.1 (27th in NBA)
- Pace: Warriors 95.1 possessions per game (4th in NBA); Clippers 92.0 (18th in NBA)
- Point Guard: Stephen Curry
- Shooting Guard: Monta Ellis
- Small Forward: Dorell Wright
- Power Forward: David Lee
- Center: Andris Biedrins
Point Guard: Baron Davis
Shooting Guard: Eric Gordon
Small Forward: Ryan Gomes
Power Forward: Blake Griffin
Center: DeAndre Jordan
Jordan has a streak of three straight games with six or more blocks. The last NBA player with a longer streak of six or more blocks was Theo Ratliff, who had a four-game streak in 2004.
For more Clippers news and information, be sure to read the SB Nation blog Clips Nation.