The NCAA Tournament every March is arguably the greatest sporting event of the year. With 68 teams fighting for their season, every year brings us Cinderella teams, upsets, heartbreak and triumph.
On Thursday, all of the madness is set to begin once again.
If you haven't filled out your bracket yet, there is still time to do so. You can print off an updated bracket for the 2013 NCAA Tournament here.
So far, four games have been played in the First Four portion of the tournament. On Tuesday, North Carolina A&T defeated Liberty at the buzzer, 73-72, to advance to the second round. They will now face top-seeded Louisville on Thursday night. The second game on Tuesday saw the Saint Mary's Gaels make quick work of Middle Tennessee. SMC will take on Memphis next.
James Madison defeated LIU Brooklyn in convincing fashion to play Indiana on Friday. The nightcap saw La Salle defeat Boise State to advance as the No. 13 seed in the West Region. La Salle will take on Kansas State on Friday afternoon.
More in College Basketball:
• Printable bracket for March Madness
• Need help filling out your bracket? Check out our predictions
• Jay Bilas breaks down the bracket
• An oral history of Bryce Drew's epic buzzer-beater
• The best NBA draft prospects of March Madness
• Full coverage of March Madness