The United States will head into the final two days of the 2012 Olympic Games in London hoping to retain their lead in the overall medal count and gold medal totals. They'll have an opportunity to add to both in the finals of women's basketball on Saturday afternoon.
NBC's primetime coverage will include the track & field finals, men's diving and women's volleyball. Every other event can be watched via an online stream at NBCOlympics.com.
Here is the complete television schedule of events for Saturday. All times are Pacific. Please keep in mind that all prime time NBC coverage will air on tape delay on the West Coast.
1 a.m. - 3 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's 50KM Walk (1 a.m.)
- Taekwondo: Qualifying (5 a.m.)
- Men's Soccer: Gold Medal Match (7 a.m.)
- Track & Field: Women's 20KM Walk (9 a.m.)
- Women's Handball: Gold Medal Match (2:30 p.m.)
7 a.m. - 2 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Modern Pentathlon: Men's Fencing and Swimming (7 a.m.), Men's Riding and Combined (10:45 a.m.)
- Men's Field Hockey: Bronze Medal Match (7:30 a.m.), Gold Medal Match (12 p.m.)
- Women's Basketball: Bronze Medal Game (9 a.m.)
- Taekwondo: Qualifying (Men's +80 kg and Women's +67 kg 11:15 a.m.)
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (NBC)
- Canoe/Kayak: Gold Medal Finals (Men's kayak singles and doubles, canoe singles; Women's kayak singles. 7 a.m.)
- Women's Volleyball: Bronze Medal Match (8 a.m.)
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Individual Gold Medal Final (10 a.m.)
- Cycling: Women's Mountain Bike (11 a.m.), Mountain Bike and Medal Ceremony (11:45 a.m.)
- Wrestling: Freestyle (60 kg, 84 kg, 120 kg classes 11:15 a.m.)
- Feature: "Their Finest Hour" (12 p.m.)
- Women's Basketball: Gold Medal Game (1 p.m.)
12:30 - 3 p.m. (CNBC)
- Men's Boxing: Gold Medal Bouts (light flyweight, bantamweight, light welterweight, middleweight, and heavyweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 4x100m relay, 5000m, javelin; Women's 4x400m relay, 800m, high jump)
- Men's Diving: Platform Gold Medal Final
- Women's Volleyball: Gold Medal Final
12:30 - 1:30 a.m. (NBC)
- Men's Wrestling: Freestyle Gold Medal Finals (60 kg, 84 kg and 120 kg classes)
Check out SI.com's Medal Tracker for an updated look at the medal count.