Tuesday action of the Olympics are underway for you to enjoy. The big event probably involving the Los Angeles regional is probably Team USA men's basketball getting back to action. Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love are all participating in action.
Other action involves Michael Phelps going for the all-time record for most medals by one athlete, the women's all-around gymnastics finals, and more swimmers like Missy Franklin, Nathan Adrian, and Ryan Lochte also getting into the pool.
There will be live coverage of every Olympic event if you're able to watch it streamed online at NBCOlympics.com. Here is the schedule of events today. Most of the times are ET, so adjust accordingly for Pacific Time.
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Basketball: China vs. Russia (4 a.m.), France vs. Argentina (3 p.m.) , USA vs. Tunisia (5:15 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Eventing Team Jumping Final (6 a.m.), Eventing Individual Jumping Finals (9:15 a.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: Hungary vs. Montenegro (8:15 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: USA vs. North Korea (12:15 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (2 p.m.)
- Men's Shooting: Skeet Gold Medal Final (4:45 p.m.)
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Bravo)
- Tennis: Second Round Singles and Doubles Quarterfinals
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Women's Table Tennis: Quarterfinal (9 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: Canada vs. Sweden (9:30 a.m.), France vs. Columbia (12:15 p.m.), Great Britain vs. Brazil (3:30 p.m.)
- Badminton: Qualifying (11:15 a.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: USA vs. Argentina (2 p.m.)
- Women's Table Tennis: Semifinal (4:30 p.m.)
- Men's Archery: Individual Elimination Round (5 p.m.)
- Weightlifting: Men's 69 kg, Women's 63 kg Classes (5:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Men's Canoeing: Whitewater, C-1 Gold Medal Final (10 a.m.)
- Swimming: Qualifying (10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.)
- Rowing: Quarterfinals, semifinals, and repechages (11:15 a.m., 2 p.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: USA vs. Germany (11:45 a.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: USA vs. Romania (2:30 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (4 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Boxing: Elimination Bouts (light flyweight and light welterweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Team Gold Medal Final
- Swimming: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 200m butterfly, 4x200m freestyle relay; Women's 200m freestyle, 200m individual medley)
- Women's Diving: Platform Synchronized Gold Medal Final
12:30 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Swimming: Semifinals (Women's 200m butterfly, Men's 200m breaststroke)
- Beach Volleyball: USA vs. TBD
For a complete tally of the medals won, use SI.com's Medal Tracker.
Stick with this StoryStream for more coverage of local athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games. For more on the 2012 Olympic Games, make sure that you check out SB Nation's dedicated Olympics hub.