With the 2012 Kentucky Derby over and done with, the issue at hand is the only important one: What you would have made if you'd made a smart bet instead of the one you actually made. The breakdown of payouts, courtesy of Churchill Downs:
- $2 on I'll Have Another to win / place / show: $32.60 / 13.80 / 9.00
- $2 on Bodemeister to place / show: $6.20 / 5.60
- $2 on Dullahan to show: $7.20
- $2 on I'll Have Another / Bodemeister Exacta: $306.60
- $1 on I'll Have another / Bodemeister / Dullahan Trifecta: $1532.80
- $1 on I'll Have another / Bodemeister / Dullahan / Went The Day Well Exacta: $48,046.40
After you spend a few minutes mourning or celebrating, whichever is appropriate, head over to And Down The Stretch They Come so that your next bet has the full force of experts behind it and you spend the rest of your days on easy street.