The Pac-12 Conference sent a record eight teams to bowls this season, and that postseason schedule begins on Saturday with the Gildan New Mexico Bowl. The Arizona Wildcats will face the Nevada Wolf Pack on Saturday morning at University Stadium in Albuquerque.
Saturday's 10 a.m. PT game will be televised by ESPN.
Arizona (7-5, 4-5 in Pac-12) faces Nevada (7-5, 4-4 in Mountain West) for the first time since 1941. That begins a Pac-12 run of eight bowl games in 20 days. Here is the remaining schedule, complete with corporate sponsors case you forgot; all times PT):
- Saturday, Dec. 22 - MAACO Las Vegas Bowl: Washington vs. No. 19 Boise State (12:30 p.m., ESPN)
- Thursday, Dec. 27 - Bridgepoint Education Las Vegas Bowl: No. 17 UCLA vs. Baylor (6:45 p.m., ESPN)
- Saturday, Dec. 29 - Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl: Arizona State vs. Navy (10 a.m., ESPN2)
- Saturday, Dec. 29 - Valero Alamo Bowl: No. 13 Oregon State vs. No. 23 Texas (3:45 p.m., ESPN)
- Monday, Dec. 31 - Hyundai Sun Bowl: USC vs. Georgia Tech (11 a.m., CBS)
- Tuesday, Jan. 1 - Rose Bowl Game, presented by Vizio: No. 6 Stanford vs. Wisconsin (2 p.m., ESPN)
- Thursday, Jan. 3 - Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: No. 4 Oregon vs. No. 5 Kansas State (5:30 p.m., ESPN)