In Week 8, the Chargers get to face a struggling Cleveland Browns team as they try to stay on top of the AFC West.
The Atlanta Falcons will head to Philadelphia to take on the Eagles and try and remain as the last unbeaten team in the NFL. The Arizona Cardinals have a chance to hop on top of the NFC West as they host the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football. The New York Giants head to Dallas to take on the Cowboys in search of their fourth straight win.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 8, all times are listed in Pacific.
Thursday, Oct. 25:
Sunday, Oct. 28:
- Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions, 10:00 a.m., FOX
- Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears, 10:00 a.m., FOX
- San Diego Chargers at Cleveland Browns, 10:00 a.m., CBS
- New England Patriots at St. Louis Rams, 10:00 a.m., CBS
- Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles, 10:00 a.m., FOX
- Washington Redskins at Pittsburgh Steelers, 10:00 a.m., FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Green Bay Packers, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans, 10:00 a.m., CBS
- Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs, 1:05 p.m., CBS
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys, 1:25 p.m., FOX
- New Orleans Saints at Denver Broncos, 5:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Oct. 29:
- San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals