Here are some updates from the latest USC football practice as the team prepares for Hawaii.
- USC linebacker Lamar Dawson says he will play on Saturday against the Rainbow Warriors. It's a big deal, as Dawson is the current starting middle linebacker.
- USC linebacker Will Andrew didn't get his scholarship renewed, but he knew that it was a year-to-year thing and has accepted that.
- Lane Kiffin talked a little bit about how important it is to win with style in L.A., and that 14-10 games wouldn't be good enough to impress the Trojan faithful who want more.
- Cornerback Brian Baucham could also work his way back into the rotation with the lack of depth at cornerback. Baucham has struggled with injury for most of his career with the Trojans.
- Max Wittek won the No. 2 quarterback spot, beating out Cody Kessler through fall camp.