The UCLA Bruins get their new college hoops season underway on Friday night, as they christen the newly renovated Pauley Pavilion by hosting the Indiana State Sycamores. But that is just the start of a busy November for the Bruins, who play seven games in their first 20 days of the season.
No. 13 UCLA could face the preseason No. 1 Indiana Hoosiers on Nov. 20 in the finals of the Progressive Legends Classic at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The Bruins battle the Georgetown Hoyas in the semifinals of the tournament on Nov. 19, with the victor facing the winner of Indiana vs. the Georgia Bulldogs.
Those are the only two games of the month for the Bruins away from Pauley Pavilion. Here is a look at the November schedule for UCLA (all times PT):
- Friday, Nov. 9: vs. Indiana State, 8 p.m. (Prime Ticket)
- Tuesday, Nov. 13: vs. UC Irvine, 8:30 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
- Thursday, Nov. 15: vs. James Madison, 8 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
- Monday, Nov. 19: vs. Georgetown, 5 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Tuesday, Nov. 20: vs. Indiana/Georgia, 4:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. (ESPN/ESPNU)
- Sunday, Nov. 25: vs. Cal Poly, 7 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)
- Wednesday, Nov. 28: vs. Cal State Northridge, 6 p.m. (Pac-12 Networks)