The Duke Blue Devils have never lost in Maui,and look to continue that streak on Wednesday night in the finals of the 2011 Maui Invitational against the Kansas Jayhawks. Duke took care of business on Tuesday night with an 82-75 victory over the Michigan Wolverines in the semifinals, while Kansas dispatched the UCLA Bruins 72-56. Here are the relevant details of the third and final day of the tournament on ESPN:
- Location: Lahaina Civic Center in Maui Hawaii
Announcers: Sean McDonough, Jay Bilas, and Bill Raftery
- Game 9 (losers bracket): Tennessee vs. Chaminade, 11:30 a.m. PST (ESPNU)
- Game 10 (5th Place Game): Georgetown vs. No. 8 Memphis, 2 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Game 11 (3rd Place Game): No. 15 Michigan vs. UCLA, 4:30 p.m. PST (ESPN2)
- Game 12 (Tournament Final): No. 6 Duke vs. No. 14 Kansas, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
The Bruins (1-3) are still in search of their first win against a Division I team this season, as their only win came Monday night against Division II Chaminade. For the full Maui Invitational bracket, click here.
For more UCLA basketball news and analysis, be sure to read Bruins Nation.