The UCLA Bruins picked up their first win of the season on Monday night, a 92-60 drubbing of the Division II Chaminade Silverswords in the quarterfinals of the 2011 Maui Invitational college basketball tournament. Day two of the three-day tournament is Tuesday, and here are the relevant details of the tournament semifinals on ESPN:
- Location: Lahaina Civic Center in Maui Hawaii
Announcers: Sean McDonough, Jay Bilas, and Bill Raftery
- Game 5 (losers bracket): Tennessee vs. No. 8 Memphis, 11 a.m. PST (ESPN2)
- Game 6 (losers bracket): Georgetown vs. Chaminade, 1:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Game 7: No. 15 Michigan vs. No. 6 Duke, 4 p.m. PST (ESPN)
- Game 8: UCLA vs. No. 14 Kansas, 6:30 p.m. (ESPN)
The winner of Game 7 and Game 8 will face off in the tournament finals on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. PST on ESPN. For the full Maui Invitational bracket, click here.
For more UCLA basketball news and analysis, be sure to read Bruins Nation.