The 2011 Maui Invitational is one of many early season college basketball tournaments, and has one of the strongest fields of any of them. The Duke Blue Devils, Kansas Jayhawks, Michigan Wolverines, and Georgetown Hoyas highlight the bracket, which includes three days of games on the ESPN family of networks. Here are the relevant details of day one of the tournament.
- Location: Lahaina Civic Center in Maui Hawaii
Announcers: Sean McDonough, Jay Bilas, and Bill Raftery
- Game 1: Michigan vs. Memphis, 12 p.m. PST (ESPN2)
- Game 2: Tennessee vs. Duke, 2:30 p.m. PST (ESPN2)
- Game 3: UCLA vs. Chaminade, 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Game 4: Georgetown vs. Kansas, 9 p.m. (ESPN2)
The winner of UCLA vs. Chaminade will face the winner of Georgetown vs. Kansas on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. PST on ESPN. The loser of those two Monday games will square off at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday on ESPN2. For the full Maui Invitational bracket, click here.
For more UCLA basketball news and analysis, be sure to read Bruins Nation.