Your Los Angeles Kings have taken care of business by bringing the Stanley Cup back to Los Angeles, now it's your turn to get out there and celebrate with them and your fellow Kings fans in their victory parade Thursday afternoon in downtown Los Angeles!
The parade begins at noon and is expected to last for about 30-45 minutes. Fans planning to attend are being encouraged to line the one-mile Figueroa Street parade between 5th Street to the north and Chick Hearn Ct. to the south (on both sides of the street).
All of the Kings' players will be in attendance, along with the Stanley Cup, divided among six double-decker busses and other decorated vehicles.
Fans with tickets for the sold out STAPLES Center Rally event scheduled later in the day can display their tickets to enter the special viewing areas along Chick Hearn Ct. on the south side of the street in STAPLES Center's Star Plaza or on the north side of the street in L.A. LIVE's Nokia Plaza. Only those with tickets for the Rally can enter these areas.
Below is the order of the players on each bus:
- Bus 1: Stoll, Lewis, King, Williams, Cliché, Clarence Campbell Bowl
- Bus 2: Mitchell, Scuderi, Voynov, Martinez, Drewiske
- Bus 3: Bernier, Parse, Westgarth, Lotkionov
- Semi: Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe Trophy, Quick, Brown, Greene, Kopitar,
- Bus 4: Fraser, Nolan, Gagne, Richardson, Clifford
- Bus 5: Dean Lombardi, Darryl Sutter, Hockey Operations Staff
- Bus 6: Doughty, Richards, Carter, Penner, Muzzin
Don't forget to bring your water and your sunscreen!
Click here for a map of the complete route.
For more on the Kings, check out Jewels From The Crown.