GLENDALE, AZ - MARCH 04: James Loney #7 of the Los Angeles Dodgers walks past fans before the spring training game against the San Francisco Giants at Camelback Ranch on March 4, 2011 in Glendale, Arizona. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)
The Dodgers have 30 Cactus League games scheduled for 28 days.
The Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday announced their Cactus League spring training schedule for 2012. The club opens their spring slate on Monday, March 5 against the Chicago White Sox at Camelback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona, the home the Dodgers share with the White Sox. The Dodgers will be the road team in that matchup.
The club plays 30 games in 28 days, including three days of split-squad games and one off day on Thursday, March 22. Here is the Cactus League schedule (all games 1:05 p.m. PST unless otherwise noted):
- Monday, March 5: at White Sox, 12:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 6: vs. Giants, 12:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 7: at Athletics, 12:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8: vs. Athletics, 12:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 9: at Rangers, 12:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10: at Mariners, 12:05 p.m. (ss); vs. White Sox, 6:05 p.m. (ss)
- Sunday, March 11: vs. Cubs
- Monday, March 12: at Angels
- Tuesday, March 13: vs. Rockies
- Wednesday, March 14: at Reds, 7:05 p.m.
- Thursday, March 15: at Royals
- Friday, March 16: vs. Rangers
- Saturday, March 17: at Rockies (ss); vs. Giants, 7:05 p.m. (ss)
- Sunday, March 18: vs. Angels
- Monday, March 19: at Indians
- Tuesday, March 20: vs. Brewers
- Wednesday, March 21: vs. Padres
- Thursday, March 22: off day
- Friday, March 23: at Royals
- Saturday, March 24: vs. Indians
- Sunday, March 25: at Brewers
- Monday, March 26: vs. White Sox
- Tuesday, March 27: at Padres
- Wednesday, March 28: at Giants
- Thursday, March 29: vs. White Sox
- Friday, March 30: at Cubs (ss); vs. Brewers (ss)
- Saturday, March 31: at Diamondbacks
- Sunday, April 1: vs. Diamondbacks
In addition, the Dodgers will host the Los Angeles Angels for two games at Dodger Stadium on April 3 and April 4, but those games haven't yet been officially announced. The Dodgers open their regular season on Thursday, April 5 at Petco Park in San Diego against the Padres.
Be sure to read True Blue LA for more information on the Dodgers and their spring training schedule.