The Rock has never been a stranger to Los Angeles. Even before he ditched the WWE for a full-time movie career, he took on the persona of a Hollywood big-shot, much to the chagrin of his longtime fans. On Sunday, for the first time in eight years, he will step in the ring at professional wrestling's biggest event, WrestleMania.
He'll take on John Cena in a match that, even if it doesn't go on last, is clearly the main event of this year's card. The two men have been building up to this match for an entire year and it's finally time to see who walks away with the bragging rights as two of the biggest stars of the last 15 years lock up.
The rest of the card is completely stacked, so it should be a full night of great in-ring action. You can see the full card below.
The pre-show will feature a triple-threat match for the WWE Tag Team titles and will stream live on both WWE.com and YouTube. That pre-show begins at 3:30 p.m. PT.
The main WrestleMania show will begin at 4:00 p.m. PT and is only on pay-per-view. If you order the event, however, you get bonus content including video recap packages and a countdown that begins at 2:00 p.m. PT.
Here is the full card for the big event.
- WWE Tag Team Championship: Primo & Epico (c) vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. the Usos (Pre-Show)
- Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve
- Randy Orton vs. Kane
- Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy: David Otunga, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, The Miz vs. Santino Marella, R-Truth, Booker T, Zack Ryder, the Great Khali, Kofi Kingston
- Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. the Big Show
- World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus
- WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho
- Hell in a Cell Match: Undertaker vs. Triple H (special guest referee Shawn Michaels)
- John Cena vs. The Rock
For all news and information regarding the wonderful world of professional wrestling, please visit Cageside Seats.