Super Bowl Sunday means so much more than simply who is the best team in the NFL. It's a national face-stuffing holiday, with only the tastiest of treats and succulent of succulents to be devoured.
To the creator of the best dish goes the spoils on this day, so why not make this incredibly tasty and incredibly easy to prepare dip for your big game get together.
Make the jump for the complete recipe.
Touchdown Taco Dip:
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Place the sour cream, Cheddar cheese, chopped green chilies, black olives, and taco seasoning into a bowl, and stir to combine.